Valuation & estimation
A property survey is a written report established by a professional person holding professional liability insurance cover. The official report can include a property valuation and/or technical appraisal which protects and informs you in the case of a law suit or litigation. The survey reflects both the qualifications of the expert, as well as his knowledge. Expertise and experience are required. The formal report is always accompanied by an in-depth analysis.
These real estate skills and expert knowledge permit our surveyors to establish complete and in-depth appraisals, always objectively and impartially.
HEBERT EXPERTISES guides you in your evaluation strategy through 2 main fields :
- Real estate market values
- Rental values
The estimation methods used to determine these values are :
- The comparison method
- The profits method
- The discounted cash flow (dcf) method
- Record promoter or land charge method
- Method of Professional ratios: the hotel method
- Assessment of compensation of eviction
- Specific methodology: emphyteutic leases